I love lists. I make them constantly. Another blogger, Jenny in Neverland reminded me of that. As I read her article, “25 Lists For the List Obsessed” I thought back to my purse, my notepads at work, my journals at home, even my pockets as a teenager stuffed to the brim with lists. They help me deal with my anxiety. Figuring out what to do with myself while my children and boyfriend are away. They help me organize my thoughts at work so nothing falls through the cracks. They help me see the progress I am making in this huge undertaking of the Great Decluttering. Luck for me my blog is still brand new so I have the flexibility to play with some fun and new ideas. I am going to see how it goes and create a list every Tuesday. From the mundane to the random I this will be a fun experiment in one if my favorite arts, lists.
For the inaugural Tuesday Morning List of Lists! Here are a few Lists you can expect to see from me in the upcoming weeks.
What to Expect (not in order!)
- Keeping Busy when your Boyfriend is a Wildland Fire Fighter
- 100 Things to do in 2018
- Hobbies to get you through a divorce
- What to put in your front yard garden
- Favorite Blogs
- Nighttime Routine
- Morning Routine
- Teaching yourself to eat clean.
- Fun kid lunches even picky eaters will enjoy
- Food Ruts – Whats for Dinner?
- Bucket List
- Reviewing my Bank Statement… Where is all my money going!?
- Swimming with Kids – What to Bring
- Skiing with Kids – What to Bring
- Camping With kids – What to Bring
- My Favorite Supplements
I could go on all day. I am really looking forward to next week to share one of my favorite art forms with you! MORE LISTS!!!
*picture by pexels.com